Business Education and Computing Science
Business Education introduces learners to the dynamic, competitive, financial and economic environment of business. It develops skills in presenting business related information, in a variety of formats, to the various stakeholders of an organisation.
Computing Science shapes the world in which we live and its future. The course brings together elements of technology, science and creative digital media, providing an insight into the challenge, excitement and reward to be found in these areas.
Faculty Head - Mr C Rafferty
Business Education - Mrs L Henderson, Mr M Millar, Mrs J Honeyman.
Computing Science - Mr D Quinton, Mr Nimmo
Business Education offers the following courses -
- Business Education - Higher, National 5, National 4, National 3
- Admin and IT - Higher, National 5, National 4, National 3
Computing Science offers the following courses -
- Computing Science - Advanced Higher, Higher, National 5, National 4, National 3
- NPA Games Development - Level 6, Level 5, Level 4
- NPA Cyber Security - Level 6, Level 5, Level 4